Do you love arts and culture? Want to work to ensure Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists know their rights and are not exploited?
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists
- Experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, organisations and networks. And a robust network within this sector.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people. Including artists, arts workers, community organisations, lawyers and government.
- Well-developed administration, organisational and self-management skills.
What can we offer?
- $70,000 – $80,000 per annum (pro-rata for part time). Negotiable based on experience.
- Full-time (35 hours / 5 day week) or part-time (21 hours / 3 day week).
- Work from Home flexibility.
- Four day compressed week. Arts Law staff can opt to work their full time hours over four days with an additional day off during the week.
- Work in a small team with a friendly and supportive environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with/dealing with the challenges faced by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals and/or communities, including (but not limited to) artists and arts organisations.
- Availability to travel.
- Proof of up to date vaccination status against COVID-19.
Thinking of applying or have questions about Arts Law | Artists in the Black? Enquiries welcome at [email protected]