- This event has passed.
Meet the Locals: NSW
Meet the Locals is your chance to get up close and personal with key music industry reps and to meet your fellow songwriters.
This year’s expanded format will cover a range of topics including: APRA AMCOS, OneMusic, digital licensing, funding opportunities, booking gigs, industry advocacy, self-management, pitching your music and more.
Speed dating roster:
– Andrew Khedoori, Manager, Australian Music Radio Airplay Project (AMRAP)
– Cooper Parsons, Campaign Manager Comes With Fries
– Jade Gould, Publicist, Ditto Music Australia
– Laura Murdoch, Executive Producer, Music NSW
– Michelle Kam, GM, Wonderlick Entertainment
More to be added!
The event is free and open to all APRA AMCOS members, as well as songwriters who want to find out more about joining. APRA AMCOS reps will also be on hand to answer any of your membership queries.
Note: This venue is accessible. If you have any accessibility requirements, please contact [email protected] or speak to a Writer Services Rep on 1800 642 634.