Subscribe to Arts Law
Subscription to Arts Law gives further access to advice and information on law and the arts and keeps you informed about legal issues affecting the arts in Australia.
Subscribing also provides essential financial support for Arts Law’s delivery of legal and business services to Australian arts practitioners.
Benefits being an Arts Law Subscriber
Having a subscription to Arts Law gives you access to practical legal support at an extremely affordable rate in comparison to other arts and entertainment legal costs. You are also joining a community of professional artists who understand the benefits of understanding the law and how it impacts the arts sector. Compared to the cost of seeking private legal advice, subscribing to Arts Law is drastically subsidised, which also gives you access to some of the best and highly sought after arts law solicitors in Australia.
A 12 month subscription to Arts Law gives you access to:
- One free contract template.
- Generous discounts on Arts Law’s publications including checklists and guides, contract templates, seminar papers and books.
- The opportunity to purchase packs of contract templates for greater discounts.
- Free downloads of our template letters of demand for copyright infringement, moral rights infringement and debt recovery.
- Subject to being eligible for Arts Law’s services, access to Arts Law’s document review service (subscription includes one document review advice in a 12 month period and access to additional document reviews for $100) – let us check out that contract before you sign it.
- Subject to being eligible for Arts Law’s services, access to Arts Law’s general legal advice service (five general legal advices not requiring reviewing of documents in a 12 month period ).
- Our enewsletter art+LAW which includes updates on recent issues affecting creators.
and, where appropriate:
- Access to alternative dispute resolution services.
- Referral to Arts Law’s national referral panel of arts and entertainment lawyers.
Changes to Subscriber Terms and Conditions:
Please note that the Arts Law Centre of Australia’s Subscriber terms & conditions have changed. Each Subscriber who is eligible to receive Arts Law advice is now entitled to one Document Review session (DRS) and five Telephone Legal Advice (TLA) sessions in the twelve month subscription period. Additional Document Review advice sessions are available for a fee of $100 each. Please see our Subscriber terms & conditions for more information.
If you are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent please contact us for information for subscription.
A 12 months subscription to Arts Law is set under 4 categories: