Subscribe to Arts Law
Subscription to Arts Law gives further access to advice and information on law and the arts and keeps you informed about legal issues affecting the arts in Australia.
Subscribing also provides essential financial support for Arts Law's delivery of legal and business services to Australian arts practitioners.
The benefits of subscription are:
- generous discounts on Arts Law's publications including checklists and guides, sample agreements, seminar papers and books;
- access to Arts Law's document review service;
- free monthly electronic publication ART+law which includes updates on recent issues affecting creators;
- discounts on admission to Arts Law's seminars;
and, where appropriate:
- ongoing legal advice, assistance and information;
- access to mediation services;
- referral to Arts Law's national referral panel of arts and entertainment lawyers;
- invitations to "subscriber only" events.
Changes to Subscriber Terms and Conditions:
Please note that the Arts Law Centre of Australia’s Subscriber terms & conditions have changed. Each Subscriber is now entitled to two (2) Document Review sessions (DRS) and five (5) Telephone Legal Advice (TLA) sessions in the twelve month subscription period. Additional Document Review advice sessions are available for a fee of $80 each. Please see our Subscriber terms & conditions for more information.
If you are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent please see our AITB website for information for subscription here.
Subscription rates (GST inclusive)
A 12 months subscription to Arts Law is set under 4 categories: