Subscribe to Arts Law
Subscription to Arts Law gives further access to advice and information on law and the arts and keeps you informed about legal issues affecting the arts in Australia.
Subscribing also provides essential financial support for Arts Law's delivery of legal and business services to Australian arts practitioners.
Benefits being an Arts Law Subscriber
Having a subscription to Arts Law gives you access to practical legal support at an extremely affordable rate in comparison to other arts and entertainment legal costs. You are also joining a community of professional artists who understand the benefits of understanding the law and how it impacts the arts sector. Compared to the cost of seeking private legal advice, subscribing to Arts Law is drastically subsidised, which also gives you access to some of the best and highly sought after arts law solicitors in Australia.
A 12 month subscription to Arts Law gives you access to:
- generous discounts on Arts Law's publications including checklists and guides, sample agreements, seminar papers and books;
- free downloads of our template letters of demand for copyright infringement, moral rights infringement and debt recovery;
- access to Arts Law's document review service (two document review advices in a 12 month period) - let us check out that contract before you sign it;
- access to Arts Law's general legal advice service (five general legal advices in a 12 month period not requiring reviewing of documents);
- our enewsletter art+LAW which includes updates on recent issues affecting creators;
and, where appropriate:
- access to alternative dispute resolution services; and
- referral to Arts Law's national referral panel of arts and entertainment lawyers.
Changes to Subscriber Terms and Conditions:
Please note that the Arts Law Centre of Australia’s Subscriber terms & conditions have changed. Each Subscriber is now entitled to two (2) Document Review sessions (DRS) and five (5) Telephone Legal Advice (TLA) sessions in the twelve month subscription period. Additional Document Review advice sessions are available for a fee of $100 each. Please see our Subscriber terms & conditions for more information.
If you are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent please see our AITB website for information for subscription here.
Subscription rates (GST inclusive)
A 12 months subscription to Arts Law is set under 4 categories: