This is a great opportunity to join our small team of dedicated people who are energised by their love of the arts and dedicated to helping Australian creators protect their rights and grow their arts practice as our Communications Officer. This exciting role will play a key part within the Communications team where you will assist with the execution of our communication strategy by providing hands on support to the Communications Coordinator.
This is a casual opportunity, approx 14 hours a week up until December 2021.
- Write high quality content across web and social media channels
- Produce content for newsletters, website and media channels
- Social media engagement
- General communications and marketing responsibilities
- Relevant tertiary or near completion communications, marketing, public relations or another relevant discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and deliver results in demanding timeframes
- Organised and efficient
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Salary: FTE$62,500, pro rata (FTE 0.4 $25,000) inclusive of casual loading + super + salary packaging available.
Office: Sydney CBD
Applicants must address the selection criteria.
Applications close Monday 31 May 2021