Music Essentials Pack
The Music Essentials Pack is a group of tailored contract templates to make sure you’re protecting all your rights as a musician, keeping your work profitable and your relationships with producers, other artists and session musicians above board. Get four contracts for the price of three – it’s better to be safe than sorry!
- Each pack includes:
- Band Partnership Deed
- Outlines your responsibilities as members of the band, how money will be divvied up and who has responsibility for financials.
- Recording Agreement for Unsigned Artists
- If you’re going into a studio to record your music and you’re not a signed musician, you’ll want this agreement to ensure you own the rights in the music that you record.
- Session Musician’s Release
- If you use a session musician to play on your recordings, this agreement ensures the copyright in the recording remains with the band.
- Image Reproduction Licence for Merchandise
- When you want to use a friends’ art or a graphic designers’ work for your album cover which you will reproduce on tshirts/badges/mugs etc, you’ll want this licence in place.