We conducted a survey earlier this year to find out what you wanted to see more of in art+LAW and many of you told us you want more contract templates. You’ll see that this month we’ve featured four of our most popular templates.
To set you up with all the contract templates you may need from now until the end of July we are offering 20% off when you purchase any 3 individual contract templates (not applicable on packs and toolkits). Get all the tools you need to implement best practice contracts and agreements in your arts business.
Our contract templates let you craft bespoke contracts for a wide range of situations and arts practices. Below are just a few of the most common contract templates for different areas of artistic practice.
- Film Location Deed of Release
- Music Commission for Film
- Film Cast & Crew Agreement (with deferred fees) & Film Cast Agreement (without deferred fees)
We also offer the folllowing film packs:
- Film/Video Sample Agreements Pack – Option A (Low Budget)
- Film/Video Sample Agreements Pack – Option B (No Budget)
(Note that these packs are already discounted and not included in the Buy 3 Get 20% Off promotion.)
- Performer’s Release – Session Musician
- Music Commission Agreement for Podcast
- Music Studio Recording Agreement for Unsigned Artists
We also offer a Music Essentials Pack.
(Note that this pack is already discounted and not included in the Buy 3 Get 20% Off promotion.)
If you need help working out what might be the best contract template for you, we can book you in for a one-on-one Telephone Legal Advice where our lawyers will talk you through your options and let you know what contract suit your specific needs. To book a Telephone Legal Advice submit a legal query here.