Artwork Licensing Intellectual Property Toolkit for Indigenous Art Centres (Artists in the Black)
This Artwork Licensing Intellectual Property Toolkit has been developed specifically for Indigenous Art Centres and includes template policies and agreements which cover licensing, Intellectual Property (copyright and moral rights) and Indigenous Cultural and Intellectual Property (ICIP).
Each template within the pack is available for individual purchase on our Artists in the Black website and Arts Law website (except for the shcedule of copyright licensing fees which is only available through this pack). The complete pack will be available at a discounted price.
This Toolkit has been developed with funding from the Office for the Arts (OFTA) through the Indigenous Visual Arts Industry Support program. It includes:
- Copyright Licensing for Art Centres (Free download)
- Copyright Licensing Fee Schedules - Contains suggested discounts for different classes of licensees and bulk orders. The fees are largely consistent with the fees charged by voluntary collecting societies.
- Media, Photography and Filming Cultural Policy
- Festivals and Performances Cultural Policy
- Academic Research Cultural Policy
- Recording Indigenous Stories Cultural Policy
- Artist and Art Centre Agency Agreement
- Merchandise Licence
- Publication Licence (print)
- Publication Licence (digital)
- Artwork Reproduction Licence (fabric)
DISCOUNTED PRICE $495
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST
When an agreement is purchased it will be available for download from 'Your Account' for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. Once this 2 year period has expired it will no longer be available for download.
Educational institutions (eg schools, universities, tertiary colleges) intending to provide these documents to students must purchase the number of copies/licences needed in order to provide each student with a copy. If you require multiple copies it may be worthwhile subscribing to Arts Law.
Organisations may use this document for internal use on multiple occasions but must purchase multiple copies/licences if intending to provide the document to your members or clients.