This?Artwork Licensing Intellectual Property Toolkit?has been developed specifically for Indigenous Art Centres and includes template policies and agreements which cover licensing, Intellectual Property (copyright and moral rights) and Indigenous Cultural and Intellectual Property (ICIP).
Each template within the pack is available for individual purchase on our Artists in the Black website and Arts Law website (except for the shcedule of copyright licensing fees which is only available through this pack). The complete pack will be available at a discounted price.
This Toolkit has been developed with funding from the Office for the Arts (OFTA) through the Indigenous Visual Arts Industry Support program. It includes:
- Copyright Licensing for Art Centres (Free download)?
- Copyright Licensing Fee Schedules?- Contains suggested discounts for different classes of licensees and bulk orders. The fees are largely consistent with the fees charged by voluntary collecting societies.
- Media, Photography and Filming Cultural Policy
- Festivals and Performances Cultural Policy
- Academic Research Cultural Policy
- Recording Indigenous Stories Cultural Policy
- Artist and Art Centre Agency Agreement
- Merchandise Licence
- Publication Licence (print)
- Publication Licence (digital)
- Artwork Reproduction Licence (fabric)